Well, I’ve tried it all!
Let’s start with what I didn’t like:
- Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs: It’s not that there’s anything wrong with this, really… I’m just way too pale, and I like being pale. It did seem to go on fairly well, and it dried lighter one you rub it in. I didn’t see any streaks, but it was too orange on my skin tone since I’m really pale.
- The Rimmel London Scandaleyes Mascara created by Kate Moss wasn’t my favorite. The brush was too big for my puny little lashes, and it didn’t apply well. The mascara itself was hard to remove at the end of the day, and there wasn’t anything I really liked. Maybe for someone whose lashes are long, this could work, but it wasn’t for me.
Things I was “meh” about:
- The Dove chocolate with Real Fruit: this was fine, tasted fine, but I just wouldn’t really choose it for a snack.
Things I liked:
- The Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss: this was a pleasant surprise. I used a primer, and this went on nicely, and though I wasn’t really excited by bright red, it was nice. The color looked nice, it was smooth, and stayed on for a good time, but also was easy to remove.
- EcoTools Complexion Collection Mattifying Finish Brush: this brush was fantastic. It felt soft and smooth against my skin, and I use it every morning with my mattifying powder.
- Not Your Mother’s Deja Vu Do Style Extender: this was amazing! I’ve used hair primers and style extenders before and have not been impressed. This left my hair smelling SO GOOD, and it really did make it a few days without washing. This was better than some really expensive brands I’ve used, and I will buy the full-sized version.
All in all, there were some great products! I was especially taken with the NYMDJVD Style Extender, and was really pleased to get these to get this box!